Cabin Lodges Scotland
Cabin Lodges Scotland was published on September 5, 2017 at 4:36 pm. This blog post is posted under the Cabin category. Cabin Lodges Scotland is labelled with Cabin Lodges Scotland, Cabin, Lodges, Scotland..
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Lodgeslodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
ScotlandScot•land (skot′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of the United Kingdom in the N part of Great Britain. 5,205,000;
30,412 sq. mi. (78,772 sq. km). Cap.: Edinburgh.
This blog post about Cabin Lodges Scotland have 8 pictures , they are Ecology. All Mountain Lodge Log Cabins ., Silver Birch Cabins At Ardgartan Argyll, Scotland, Luxury Lodges Scotland, Beautiful Cabin Lodges Scotland #4 Strathyre, Scotland, Manual Availability Enquiry For This Listing All Other Scottish Log Cabin Listings, Sauna / Jacuzzi Lodge, Golden Oak, Log Cabin Breaks In Scotland. Following are the photos:
Cabin Lodges Scotland may be great colors for your bedroom when paired using the proper feature colors like shades-of magic, light blue green. Glistening components calm and will make your space more spectacular. It is the utilization of orange colour is the very best colour for your room and was spot-on, not comforting although too brilliant.
This color is indeed blends completely using the color palate and accessories used in this room develop room layout with color choices above might help you evaluate your own property over a color scheme that's most comfortable for you.The rooms are well designed firstly selecting the most appropriate shade.
Choosing a color scheme that you make you feel most comfy and like could be the most critical thing that you ought to consider. Do not forget to be sure that whatever colour mixture you select should correspond to every aspect in your bedroom.
Random Posts of Cabin Lodges Scotland
- Charles Plumb
- Craftsman 2 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack
- Css Center Table
- Aspen Mattress
- Cottages For You Dog Friendly
- Fire Pit Bbq
- Coffee Table With Drawers
- Glad Kitchen Trash Bags
- Desk Flowers
- Antique Pedestals
- All In One Toilet And Bidet
- Abc Plumbing And Rooter
- Custom Made Patio Furniture Covers
- Auto Upholstery Portland Oregon
- Iron Outdoor Fire Pit
- Best Place To Buy Bathtubs