Frameless Tub Enclosure
The post of Frameless Tub Enclosure was published on October 24, 2017 at 8:34 am. This article is posted at the Tub category. Frameless Tub Enclosure is tagged with Frameless Tub Enclosure, Frameless, Tub, Enclosure..
Framelessframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Enclosureen•clo•sure (en klō′zhər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that encloses, as a fence or wall.
- something that is enclosed, as a paper sent in a letter.
- the separation and appropriation of land by means of a fence.
- a tract of land surrounded by a fence.
- an act or instance of enclosing.
- the state of being enclosed.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]the part of a monastery or convent canonically separated or restricted as the living quarters of the religious, from which a person may leave only with special permission or gain entrance to by special dispensation.
This article about Frameless Tub Enclosure have 10 pictures , they are Ideas For Tub Enclosures | Bathroom Shower Enclosures & Shower Doors At Dealer Pricing, Frameless Tub Enclosure, Traditional Stone Tile Bathroom Idea In Boston, Enigma-X 56 In. To 59 In. X 62 In. Frameless Sliding, Frameless Bathtub Shower Enclosures, Tub And Shower Frameless Enclosure Bathtub Surround Options, Good Looking Tub Enclosures In Bathroom Contemporary With Bathtub Enclosures Next To Frameless Tub Door Alongside, Frameless Tub Enclosure #8 Full Image For Bathtub Enclosures Frameless 8 Trendy Design With Tub Enclosures Frameless ., Charming Frameless Tub Enclosure #9 Frameless Bathtub Enclosure, Frameless Tub Enclosure Pictures Gallery #10 17+ Basement Bathroom Ideas On A Budget Tags : Small Basement Bathroom Floor Plans,. Here are the images:
On HOWTO select the Frameless Tub Enclosure for some reason, before choosing drapes for your bedrooms inside your home, the following more descriptive elaboration tips. Usually we noticed the layer is too big or too modest on your screen and put-up drapes at home. This expertise definitely do not want you back, therefore start to measure the size of the bedroom screen right before get curtains. Measure the screen either the period or thickness of the screen itself.
Not only that, where the window is located we need and also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This can be to find out whether you want a model of superior drapes holding down to contact the ground or small blinds that have a measurement bear. In addition to changing how big is the surfaces as well as the windows, blinds dimension was naturally designed towards the purpose room where the curtains will be positioned.
The types drapes holding down may be the most suitable, when the drapes is going to be employed for rooms. As the family area or bathroom, the Frameless Tub Enclosure are sized bear will be the most appropriate, for.
Similar Galleries of Frameless Tub Enclosure
- Cabinet Safes
- 100 Queen St N Kitchener
- Interior Paint Colors 2015
- Gardening Boxes
- Falling Off Roof
- Garden At Vail
- Fake Stone Wall In Living Room
- Bathroom Modern
- Gif The Office
- Aluminum Door Panels
- Area Rugs Cleveland
- Brookstone Bed Wedge Pillow
- Cabin Rental In Mn
- 1950 Fireplace Design
- Brakes Going All The Way To The Floor
- Frog Door Mat